Recommended spot [view]
kobayashiningyoshiryokan

Kobayashi doll museum

We introduce process of manufacture of puppetry. In addition, rare dolls such as dolls given commander-in-chief GHQ General MacArthur "glory doll" which Japanese doll (reproduction), Kamikaze whom we gave for "doll of blue eyes" and the return call sent in 1927 by American child hold and made a sortie against in postwar period are displayed. We can see form of various Edo chignons used for the others Japanese doll. Main building of Kobayashi is done with thing of building with wooden house which is the oldest in Sumida-ku in 1854.

Opening time: 10:30-17:00
The opening day: Saturday, Sunday
※Reservation required

Detailed information

〒131-0041 6-31-2, Yahiro, Sumida-ku, Tokyo

From Keisei Oshiage Line Yahiro Station a 2-minute walk

Approach of Sumida-ku Tourism Association

We see the details

Other approaches

Loading...