In Rinzai sect, Kyoto Myoshin-ji Temple end, Buddhist priest east iron founded in Hongo in the go-between year (1648-51) and called Toko mountain Kentoku temple. We assume the open basis, priest Nishie founding in makiyaetsuchushunarigi. Afterwards, we were destroyed by fire and suffered from (1682) in abandoned temple in 1682, but 7,134 tsubos donated the to temple as suburban residence of a daimyo on kyu serare, March 9, the following day, and they were revived in place of court noble makiyabigoshunari* in (1691) February in 1691.
〒130-0025 2-1-16, Chitose, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
From JR Sobu Line Ryogoku Station a 10-minute walk