We met aged man who was honorific title of a Japanese god of sosankoreyumei in one thatched hut, and Jogan annual (859-879) time, jikakudaishi were informed as we came to call with beef dear, and what there was once in the north side in Sumida park moved to current place for construction of park in 1932. We are known as total local deity of court noble, and annual festival is held on September 15. Not only the body but also mind is famous for faith that illness is cured when "image of a cow" of the precincts pats own bad part and the same part of beef as prayer thing of shimmikai* to be cured. There are other rare Shinto shrine gate with two small side gates (three toriis) and "komaushi" nationwide in front of main hall.
Main historic spot: Image of a cow, pair of stone guardian dogs, Hokusai original painting "**koredammeiyakushintaichikorezu" Nanpo Ota monuments inscribed with a poem
〒131-0033 1-4-5, Mukoujima, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
From Toei Asakusa Line Honjo-Azumabashi Station a 5-minute walk
From Tobu Isesaki Line Narihirabashi Station a 7-minute walk