Tokyo Memorial Hall
It was completed on start of construction, September 2, 2005 in February, 1927. There is 41m in height at 5-layer tower of irregularity to lay ashes in state to rest-in-peace pagoda in memorial hall, and, as for the total floor space of temple, there are 1,414 square meters. We called ourselves "earthquake disaster Valhall", but we renamed to "Tokyo Memorial Hall" on September 1, 1951, and Buddhist memorial service is performed grandly on both memorial days on September 1 on March 10, and many people visit because we put ashes of about 105,400 Tokyo war damage victims (only as for the general Tokyo residents) by the Pacific War together and enshrined.
〒130-0015 2-3-25, Yokoami, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
From Toei Oedo Line Ryogoku Station from 5-minute walk JR Sobu Line Ryogoku Station an 8-minute walk