The modern movie studio birthplace
It is studio of Yoichi Azuma, place where Nikkatsu Mukoujima studio was here in those days when authentic film drama was produced. We were represented by "headband", and "Mukoujima work" of 760 was predominant in generation afterward. When (1901), foreign movie were introduced in 1901 by Japan, mood of full-scale film drama production increased in Japan. (1913), domestic movie production company four combined in 1913, and Japanese moving picture film (Nikkatsu) was founded, and 900 square meters of plottage, all weather-shaped glass stage were made here. However, we collapsed, and it was closed (1923) in 1923 by the Great Kanto Earthquake.
〒131-0034 2-19-1, Tsutsumidori, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
From Tobu Isesaki Line Kanegafuchi Station a 12-minute walk